Account Manager Team Leads (SEATTLE)
Seattle, WA US
This hybrid Team Lead will join one of the top-performing and most prominent agencies in the country. The goal of this top 100 broker is to change the way people think about their insurance.
This company offers the best of both worlds - national scope combined with excellent local service.
You'll be joining one of the countrys fastest-growing companies with a proven history of offering superior workplace benefits through their clients. Youll have the opportunity for career advancement and be given access to nationwide resources on a team of expert insurance professionals.
What your role will look like:
Youll play a pivotal role in overseeing a team of skilled Account Managers and driving exceptional client experiences. Your primary responsibility will be to lead your team, while also devoting time to managing relationships with high-end clients.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of Account Managers, fostering a high-performance culture and ensuring client-centric service delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their insurance requirements and providing innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with internal departments to develop and execute effective insurance strategies for clients, ensuring comprehensive coverage and risk management.
- Monitor team performance metrics, set goals, and provide regular feedback to drive continuous improvement.
- 10+ years of account management experience
- 10+ years of insurance background
- Experience leading a team
- Experience managing a book of key clients
- Must be licensed in P&C
- Must be open to hybrid schedule - not fully remote
Competitive compensation package including full benefits!
Meet Your Recruiter
Director - Insurance Practice
Taylor Maw is the Director of Retail Insurance. Since having joined Sanford Rose Associates - Newman Group 5 years ago, she's become a market master. Reach out to her at 801-716-5923 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.