Construction Account Manager
Downers Grove, IL (hybrid) US
Our client is seeking a Construction Account Manager to join their growing team.
About the Company:
Our client is on the cutting edge of risk, insurance, employment benefits, retirement, and wealth management products. If there is a new technology or product, our client has it to ensure the team can service clients more easily and efficiently. They're an industry leader that truly focuses on the client and values its human, tech, and knowledge-based resources..
What you can expect from the company:
- Access to all markets to meet client needs
- Culture first company focus
- A company that prizes excellence and looks to promote top performers quickly
- Opportunity for a hybrid work schedule
Key responsibilities include:
- Client-facing position to provide risk consulting
- Provide service team oversight
- Serve as the go-to for all subject expertise
Ideal qualifications will include:
- 3-5+ years of Client Support Experience
- Background supporting clients in any of the following: Transportation, Construction, Private Equity, Complex Accounts; a Wide Variety of Commercial Lines, or Property/Casualty Products
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is driven and passionate who has a customer-first focus
Interested? Reach out to today or apply online!
The Newman Group is the Commercial Risk & Insurance Search division for Sanford Rose Associates. Sanford Rose Associates has more than 170 Offices worldwide and has been recognized for more than a decade as one of North Americas Top 10 Search Firms by Executive Search Review. The Newman Group is an industry leader and is known for working with well-respected insurance groups to build powerful teams who maximize results for their firms.
Keywords: hybrid insurance jobs; hybrid account manager; chicago insurance jobs; chicago account manager insurance; insurance recruiter; executive insurance search
Job ID: 7928
Meet Your Recruiter
Director - Insurance Practice
Taylor Maw is the Director of Retail Insurance. Since having joined Sanford Rose Associates - Newman Group 5 years ago, she's become a market master. Reach out to her at 801-716-5923 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.