Sacramento, CA US
Our hybrid Technical Analyst (Data & Reporting) position is for a top 100 broker that was named one of the top-performing and largest agencies in the country.?Their company goal is to change the way people think about insurance. ?
Taking a people-first approach, the company is known for its focus on building a diverse and dynamic workplace with a vibrant culture that is passionate about its people.??
Current team members say they enjoy the positive and encouraging atmosphere, flexible work options, and openness to creativity and innovation.
You'll be joining one of the countrys fastest-growing companies with a proven history of offering superior workplace benefits. Youll have the opportunity for professional career path/advancement and be given access to national resources on a team of expert insurance professionals.??
In this role, youll have a direct impact on client relationships by providing relevant data and reporting from statistical analyses to underwriting & marketing teams.
What the role will look like:
- Designing and preparing reports and analyses, providing financial guidance to impact clients decisions and strategic goals.
- Request for Proposals (RFPs): Gathering benefits, creating a template, coordinating responses from the carriers, inputting data, and maintaining documentation. Assisting with RFP analysis.
- Conducting plan/benefit change analysis
- Requesting, analyzing, and negotiating renewals
- Reporting: developing benchmarking reports and preparing monthly client financial reports and plan performance monitors.
?Ideal experience will include:?
- 3+ years or so of related technical/data experience
- Self-funded experience highly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint) & related industry software and systems
- Knowledge of Benefits lines of coverage helpful not required
- Not required but preferred background:
- Bachelors in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting
- Previous experience in Health Insurance
Competitive Comp package including full benefits.
Never worked with a recruiter before? Heres what to expect
The Newman Group is the Commercial Risk & Insurance Search division for Sanford Rose Associates. Sanford Rose Associates has more than 170 Offices worldwide and has been recognized for more than a decade as one of North Americas Top 10 Search Firms by Executive Search Review. The Newman Group is an industry leader and is known for working with well-respected insurance groups to build powerful teams who maximize results for their firms. Job ID: 7996
Meet Your Recruiter
Director - Insurance Practice
Taylor Maw is the Director of Retail Insurance. Since having joined Sanford Rose Associates - Newman Group 5 years ago, she's become a market master. Reach out to her at 801-716-5923 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.